Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013



Reasons Why Bloggers ARE the Seven Deadly Sins:
Lust - FICTIONAL BOYS GALORE. Need I say more? How many of you can say you HAVEN'T swooned, or wanted to elope with a boy in a book? I thought so.

Greed - Staring at your bookshelf and STILL wanting more books to pile on that thing. Who cares if it's sagging over! MORE BOOKS.

Sloth - Forget about life, I've got a book. I think I'd rather lay in bed reading than write that history paper.

Gluttony - Um, I don't know about you but I LOVE to snack while I read. Namely, chocolate.

Pride - Staring at your beautiful bookshelves and wondering how you got so lucky.

Wrath - When publishers reject your heartfelt book request for that one book you want so desperately!

Envy - This has got to be the easiest. Can you say you haven't ever been a teensy bit jealous at the sight of other bloggers piles of books that you don't have?
http://bookhavenextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2012/11/bloggers-seven-deadly-sins-reincarnated.html

No comments:

Post a Comment